Monday, January 25, 2016

There Are No Coincidences

     “Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. 
Albert Einstein, Ph.D., The World as I See It

         As a dog lover, I do on rare occasions look at pictures of dogs for adoption, even though I already have two. Dogs are addictive. Like potato chips, you can’t just get one. The other day I did indulge myself and take a peek online at the website where we adopted one of our rescues, and a bonded pair caught my eye – a yellow lab and a cocker spaniel  The description of the dogs said that one couldn't survive without the other and they would have to be adopted as a pair.


     I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to add these two to our household and daydreamed about them for a few minutes.

     The very next day I was getting out of my car in a parking lot and looked to the side to see someone with two dogs – a yellow lab and a cocker spaniel. I did a double-take. Was this the same couple I had seen online?  No – the coloring was a little different. But what are the odds of coming across two dogs almost identical to the ones I had just looked at online the day before?

    Most people would probably dismiss this experience as coincidence. But these occurrences happen to me frequently and I know from my study of quantum physics that there are no true coincidences! At least not in the way we define coincidence. Coincidence is defined as a remarkable concurrence of events without apparent causal connection. However, even though the causal connection may not be apparent, there is indeed a connection.

     What we focus on creates our reality. I had been focused on a yellow lab and a cocker spaniel – and a yellow lab and cocker spaniel then appeared in my environment. Imagine what we can manifest if we focus on what we want – like health!

     If your focus is on illness and disease - that is what you create. If your focus is on health and vibrancy - that is what you create. Now it’s easier for me to manifest a dog sighting because I have no emotional baggage related to dogs. If you have emotional baggage related to your health - that creates a block to manifesting.

      In order to manifest what you want, you have to fully express your negativity first. If you are focused on illness and disease because that is what you are dealing with, you can’t deny that or suppress your anger, fear or sadness about it in order to shift into thoughts of health. It doesn’t work very well. 

     So allow yourself to fully express how mad, sad, frustrated, or overwhelmed you are -- or whatever it is you are feeling. Go ahead and have a meltdown. Journal about it. Talk about it. Cry about it. Stomp your feet about it. Have a healthy tantrum and let the fear out. And take deep breaths while you are doing so. When you feel better – then you can focus on health, and imagine what it would feel like to feel completely healthy. Or whatever your heart's desire is. This is the process of manifestation.

     By the way....in case you are wondering, the bonded pair of dogs I saw online did get adopted together. :)

     
     For more energy healing solutions for sensitive and creative women, subscribe to this blog and go to my website to subscribe to my newsletter and receive a FREE recording "3 Keys to Removing the Blocks to Getting What You Want in Life" and a power-packed Energy Medicine Resource Bundle with handouts for my most effective energy healing skills! While you are there, check out my award-winning books and programs that can teach you everything you need to know to live a healing way of life and awaken your greater health.


Thank you for supporting this blog by using the amazon link embedded in this article for ANY purchase.  Your support is greatly appreciated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comment. Please note that comments that contain links will not be approved..