Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Change Can Happen In an Instant

    "Everything can change in an instant. Everything. And then there is only before and after." ~ Phyllis Reynolds Naylor, Shiloh

   
     A few winters ago, while walking in the woods, my attention was drawn to the sun shining on
this frozen puddle of water at the base of two trees. It almost looked like a heart at its center. As a child, I would step on the ice that had formed across the puddles overnight as I walked to the bus stop on frigid Minnesota mornings. I loved the popping sound as I broke the surface. It was such a delightful way to break something without consequences! So of course I couldn't resist stepping on this ice and popping the surface as well. 


     At that time, I felt like the ice -- frozen. Life is like a pebble dropped in a pond -- our actions have a ripple effect going out in every direction.  But my difficulty taking action made me feel stuck and frozen in place. I knew it was only temporary, just as the ice over this puddle will eventually melt and change its form.

     Everything is made of energy, and energy is impermanent. No matter what issues you are dealing with, even if it's an issue you've had your whole life, it can change on a dime. And even when things seem frozen, there is always movement happening beneath the surface, like the water flowing through this ice dome.



   
     Once I broke the ice, the creative juices started flowing.  I began mentally writing this blog post along with other creative ideas for taking action in my life.

     What draws your attention in nature?  Take a walk outside and see what messages there are for you.
   

    For more energy healing solutions for sensitive and creative women, subscribe to this blog and go to my website to subscribe to my newsletter and receive a FREE recording "3 Keys to Removing the Blocks to Getting What You Want in Life" and a power-packed Energy Medicine Resource Bundle with handouts for my most effective energy healing skills! While you are there, check out my award-winning books and programs that can teach you everything you need to know to live a healing way of life and awaken your greater health.

   Thank you for supporting this blog by using the amazon link embedded in this article for ANY purchase.  Your support is greatly appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comment. Please note that comments that contain links will not be approved..