Thursday, June 23, 2016

How to Use the Violet Flame for Healing

     "It is so easy to take the violet flame and use it that I am certain that once you begin you will recognize that the violet flame ... joyously serves you and acts to cleanse your entire being."
 ~ Elizabeth Claire Prophet, Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind & Soul

     The violet flame is a powerful healing tool accessed through prayer, invocation, decree or meditation. It is not a religious ritual, but a spiritual healing practice available to anyone.

     The violet flame is a divine harmonizing energy that can transmute negativity, clear karmic blocks and heal body, mind and spirit - not only in you, but in the world! It works through dramatically increasing your vibrational frequency.

     When you invoke the violet flame, it permeates every cell and atom of your body. It fills the spaces within each cell where negative energy can collect. The violet flame speeds up and enhances the resonance of your body, mind and spirit. This acts like a centrifuge, spinning out energetic debris that manifest as negative thoughts, beliefs and emotions, as well as health issues.

     Through the synchronizing action of the violet flame, the free flow of energy and light throughout your being is restored, along with your innate ability to self heal. And all you have to do is to repeat a simple affirmation -- I AM the Violet Flame.



How to Use the Violet Flame

     Although using the violet flame is simple, it's important to first center yourself. And it's vitally important to invoke protection. Begin with a prayer of intention to the Ascended Masters and for protection in the name of God. The Ascended Masters are enlightened spiritual beings who once walked the Earth and can teach us about different aspects of God. Ascended Master Saint Germain uses the violet flame to teach us how to free ourselves from physical, emotional, mental and spiritual obstruction.

    Here is an example of a prayer of intention and protection that you can use before invoking the violet flame: "In the name of my divine I AM presence, and the angels and Ascended Masters, I ask for assistance for myself and all souls on this planet who are in need, especially _______ (list names of people you wish to help). I ask this for the highest good of all. I call on Archangel Michael to protect me and seal me in white light. Thank you."

     The next step is to invoke the violet flame. You can use the decree below. As you repeat the decree, visualize a bonfire of violet fire nine feet high and six feet high. See yourself stepping into the flame, and the flame burning away all karmic debris - like burning chunks of wood or tar crackling in a violet fire. You can visualize those you wish to help inside the bonfire of violet flame with you.

     Sometimes people see a violet light after invoking the violet flame. When I invoke the violet flame with my eyes closed, sometimes when I open my eyes the light in the room will appear violet-hued.  I have also had dreams after invoking the violet flame that featured violet-colored objects.

     The violet flame is believed to be a three-fold flame of blue, pink and gold light. The sapphire blue light represents the divine masculine. The crystalline pink light represents the divine feminine. And the gold light represents our higher self and Christ consciousness. Enfolded together, these three flames of light balance love, power and wisdom, and activate transformation.



A Violet Flame Decree

     Here is a simple, powerful rhyming decree to use daily for 15 minutes and whenever you are feeling negative, or are in need of calming or healing. Begin reciting the decree slowly, gradually speeding up. This decree, along with more information, can be found in Violet Flame: To Heal Body, Mind & Soul by Elizabeth Claire Prophet. As with any healing technique, results are best realized over time through consistent use.

          I AM the violet flame, in action in me now;
          I AM the violet flame, to light alone I bow;
          I AM the violet flame in mighty cosmic power;
          I AM the light of God, shining every hour;
          I AM the violet flame blazing like the sun;
          I AM God's sacred power, freeing every one.



                          WATCH THE VIDEO VERSION OF THE ARTICLE HERE 

 
      For more energy healing solutions for sensitives and creatives, subscribe to this blog and go to my website to subscribe to my newsletter and receive a FREE recording "3 Keys to Removing the Blocks to Getting What You Want in Life" and a power-packed Energy Medicine Resource Bundle with handouts for my most effective energy healing skills! While you are there, check out my award-winning booksoracle cards and guided meditations that can teach you everything you need to know to live a healing way of life and awaken your greater health!


     Thank you for supporting this blog by using the amazon links embedded in this article for ANY purchase.  Your support is greatly appreciated!  

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comment. Please note that comments that contain links will not be approved..