You have no hold or power here; For I stand and face you with no fear.
Be gone forever, for this I will say; This is my sacred space and you will obey." ~ Smudging Prayer
"Emotional energy tends to stagnate in a room long after the events that gave birth to the emotions have passed. To create more peace in your life, fill your home with the energy and feeling of peace."
~ Denise Linn, Sacred Space: Clearing and Enhancing the Energy of Your Home
I have written previously about how to clear your own energy HERE. Today I want to share how to clear energy in your home.
Here are some examples of why you might want to clear the energy in your home:
- If you or someone you live with is stuck. When you clear negative energy from your living space it becomes more difficult to stay stuck in the same energy in your life. Clearing your space facilitates movement in your life.
- If you or someone in your home has recently been sick. Clearing out any negative energy from your home helps in recovery from illness and lifts the spirits.
- If there is tension in your home. If there have been arguments and tension in the home, clearing out negative energy helps to shift the dynamics that led to the argument or tension.
- After guests have visited. If the energy in your home feels heavy, tense or disrupted after a guest visit, it's a great time to clear it out.
You will need:
- A bundle of white sage, rosemary, lavender, or cedar
- A large feather
- A candle
- Your voice or another source of healing sound, such as a chime or a singing bowl.
Open the windows in the room. Light the sage bundle with the candle flame. It will start smoking momentarily. Now use the feather to disperse the smoke around the room and into corners while saying something like, "If it is for the highest good, spirit please remove any energy that is heavy, negative, toxic or disruptive from this space and fill it with love and light. Thank you." Making vocalizations, ringing chimes or playing a singing bowl will introduce a harmonious vibration into the room, helping to clear disharmony.
You can clear a single room, or go room to room repeating the technique.
For more energy healing solutions for sensitive and creative women, subscribe to this blog and go to my website to subscribe to my newsletter and receive a FREE recording "3 Keys to Removing the Blocks to Getting What You Want in Life" and a power-packed Energy Medicine Resource Bundle with handouts for my most effective energy healing skills! While you are there, check out my award-winning books and energy healing online courses that can teach you everything you need to know to live a healing way of life and awaken your greater health.
Thank you for supporting this blog by using the amazon link embedded in this article for ANY purchase. Your support is greatly appreciated!