Did you know that there is a part of your body called the subtle body? The subtle body is that part of your body that vibrates at a much higher rate than your physical body. This makes it much less dense than your physical body. The state of your subtle body, or energy body can be perceived through your intuition. You can also tell the state of your energy by how others react to your energetic vibrations. Read more about how to change your energetic vibrations here. Your subtle body includes your energy centers (chakras), energy channels (meridians), and energy field (aura).
Everyone knows how to take care of their physical body, but how do you care for your subtle body? Keeping your energy body clear is actually even more important than keeping your physical body clean, because the state of your health is a direct reflection of the state of your energy. Clogged, stagnant energy = poor health. Clear, vibrant energy = vibrant health.
How Your Energy Becomes Toxic
It's important to understand how our energy becomes disrupted in the first place. Our energy becomes toxic by:
- Thinking toxic thoughts
- Eating a poor diet of processed foods
- Being in toxic indoor environments with fluorescent lighting and poor ventilation
- Being around toxic, negative people.
How to Know if Your Energy Needs to Be Cleared
You are probably aware of the signs that your energy needs to be cleared, but may not have made the connection between these signs and the state of your energy. Here are some examples of how clogged, stagnant energy can make you feel:
- Sick and ill
- Dull, sluggish or fatigued
- Scattered and unfocused
- Confused, overwhelmed or tense
- Angry, sad, fearful, guilty or ashamed
There are a variety of methods to clear your energy. A session with an energy healing practitioner will clear your field, as well as drinking more filtered water and eating more raw food. Here are four more ways you can clear your energy on your own:
- Nature: Spend as much time outdoors as possible. The high vibrations of natural settings naturally clears energy, so any kind of outdoor activity will help you feel clearer and lighten any burdens you are carrying. Deep, slow breathing accentuates this affect.
- Medicinal Smoke: Light a bundle of dried herbs with a candle. The flame will quickly go out and the herbs will begin to smoke. Use a feather to disperse this smoke all around your body to clear your energy.
- Epsom Salts Bath: Soak in a tub of water with a cup of Epsom salts and a few drops of lavender essential oil. Twenty minutes is sufficient to clear your energy.
- Prayer: A prayer I use for clearing energy is this "Divine/God/Universe (your choice of words), if it is in my highest good, please clear anything heavy, negative, toxic or disruptive from my energy centers, channels and field. And fill me with love, light and spiritual energy. Thank you."
It is also important to maintain healthy boundaries with others to prevent your energy from becoming disrupted in the first place. I call this Energy Ethics and you can read about it here.
* * * * * *
For more energy healing solutions for sensitives and creatives, subscribe to this blog and go to my website to subscribe to my newsletter and receive a FREE recording "3 Keys to Removing the Blocks to Getting What You Want in Life" and a power-packed Energy Medicine Resource Bundle with handouts for my most effective energy healing skills! While you are there, check out my award-winning books, oracle cards and guided meditations that can teach you everything you need to know to live a healing way of life and awaken your greater health!
Thank you for supporting this blog by using the amazon link embedded in this article for ANY purchase. Your support is greatly appreciated!